Navigation Menu

Thursday 13 February 2014

Season One Reviews Completed

So here we are, two and a half months into the epic project and I've just completed the first season - 8 stories over 42 episodes. For some reason, I've found myself writing up The Reign Of Terror a week late and when combined with the delay at Christmas, I'm currently 4 stories behind schedule! I don't mind dropping back because of holidays but dropping random weeks isn't good. Thankfully, like last time the next story should be a breeze - Planet Of Giants was originally a four part adventure but was cut down to just three before broadcast. The unedited version no longer exists but has been reconstructed for the DVD... it's interesting to watch but easy to see why it was cut down and I won't be watching again this time around.

Meanwhile, I thought I'd post a round up of my scores for season one since I've been including them in the reviews (something I hadn't originally planned). My scores are devised from various content and production categories (which I'll breakdown in another post at some point) which give me two percentages that I then combine for an over all score...

#TitleContentProductionTotal
001An Unearthly Child61%76%69%
002The Daleks73%78%76%
003The Edge of Destruction73%76%75%
004Marco Polo47%96%72%
005The Keys of Marinus53%72%63%
006The Aztecs59%84%72%
007The Sensorites69%88%79%
008The Reign of Terror48%92%70%
This then gives us a combined over-all score for season one of 72%

No comments:

Post a Comment