Navigation Menu

Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas is coming and getting in the way...

Next up on my reviewing schedule is the missing story Marco Polo, it's presented on the The Edge Of Destruction in a mini form using audio a photos taken from a TV set when it was broadcast and I was going to use that for my review... I then realised that all the missing episodes have been reconstructed by Loose Cannon in the same manner but without being cut down so when I found Marco Polo on YouTube (which they had only managed to create earlier this year) I watched that as well, all seven episodes. Meanwhile, Christmas preparations are getting in the way of me sitting down and writing about it fully and with the new Christmas episode on its way, Marco Polo may not appear in my reviews until the New Year... you'll just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment